Monday, February 9, 2015

HDR Photography

Hello every body I'm doing a new project its about HDR.Are you wondering what HDR is several pic with different lighting(exposure). It is use to make a pic so it looks almost surreal.What I like about HDR is that it makes seven pics in different exposures and combined them into one.But one thing I don't like about it is that if you are taking a pic of something that is moving there is going to have something called ghost, no not the things that are spirits its like motion so it looks blurry.

For the people who don't know how to do HDR you have to take seven picture or more in different exposure and use Adobe Photoshop, and go File > Automate> Merge to HDR. Then it will take a long time for it to process. Once its done you will see something that looks like all of the photos that you took was put into one. After that if you want your photo to look more amazing if you look on the right you will see some sliders, but the one one the top is the one that I like the most because you can make it look fancy and cool. After you are done press done and it will make the changes to the photo and if you look at the right you will see all of them has merge and you got a HDR photo.






24 comments:

  1. Very Surreal!
    Not rule of thirds.
    Great background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice foreground photo.
    The back round photo could be more surreal.
    Great photo over all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you landscape.
    it looks fake.
    I like ho she is looking at the word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very surreal
    Maybe make the text bigger
    I really like how she is looking up at the text

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the tunnel in your background.
    Why does she have a stroke? You should have made your text larger.
    I like how he's looking at the text.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice landscape
    It looks fake
    Shes looking at the text

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the landscape
    your text could be bigger
    I Like your how she's looking up at the text

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its surreal.
    FAAAAAAAAAKE FAKE FAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKE!!!
    Well she's lookin at the text.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa cool forest in the background
    Text too small
    I like how she is looking at the word

    ReplyDelete
  10. she is looking at the words
    looks alot like she is cut out
    I like the tunnel

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your text
    Your cut out look cut out
    Your text colour is nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Surreal.
    The person should be bigger and I definitely think your text could be bigger and there is a white line around the person that makes it look like you cut it out.
    Great, Overall.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The landscape has a tunnel
    It's very fake did you use a magazine?
    your text color is nice

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice landscape.
    You can tell she is cut out.
    I like how she's looking up at the text.

    ReplyDelete
  15. good landscape
    doesn't look real
    i like how she's looking up at the text

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's surreal
    Not really surreal
    Nice word to describe the picture

    ReplyDelete
  17. its surreal
    it looks a little fake
    she is in the rule of thirds

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good landscape
    Make your text bigger and place your subject in the rule of thirds
    Good job

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like how she's looking at the text
    I think you could've made the text bigger and make her look more surreal
    I also like the first experiment

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like how she is looking at the word
    Text too small
    Cool forest in the background

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cool forest, and great surrealism
    Text to small, and she looks really fake.
    Good positioning!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like your landscape
    And you did place her on the rule of thirds and you could have done better on the text
    I really like how you did your experiment

    ReplyDelete