Monday, March 31, 2014

Practice Story Reflection



In G.T Makena,Jasmine,Nahele and me.We had yo do a video about somebody and we agreed to do Nahele likes exercising.On Monday we got introduced to the cameras we are going to use.we went out on wednesday and started doing our b-roll.We where video taping her exercising at school.She did pus-ups,jumping jacks,squats,and sit-ups.After that we interviewed her and asked her some questions.


The questions we asked is,why do you think exercising important?wWhat do you feel like when you are finished exercising? and how did you start liking exercising?She answered by saying "I think exercise is important because it can affect your physical health when you get older and you should exercise throughout your whole life so you can be strong and healthy"."When I’m finished exercising it makes me feel like i've wiped my hand".Also she said My mom actually was the one who introduced me to crossfit and after a couple classes I gained a strong addiction for it.


When we were done with the interview we did the narration


No comments:

Post a Comment